Mountain Biking

Bicycles in General

Bike Commuting

Product Reviews

Product Reviews

Kuat Innovations NV Rack Review

Thursday, May 27, 2010

MtnBikeRiders.com has a great review on the Kuat Innovations NV Rack.


Summary:

I absolutely love how well the KUAT NV Rack works. I think its well built, very stable and great features that other racks don’t have. Such as the cam that tightens the rack against your hitch, and the built in workstand. I’ve found that the KUAT NV rack is pretty easy to use and very stylish. I like the anodized orange parts and the greyish paint on the bulk of the rack. It looks way better than the traditional black racks.

I’ve never experience any problems with the rack and it has kept my bikes safe and secure even while I was traveling over 80mph on the freeway. So what are you waiting for, get one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment